The global Covid situation is changing almost daily. The way we travel is evolving. At Casa Dos Lirios, the health and safety of our guests is of the utmost importance to us. When we welcome you to our Bed and Breakfast, we are also welcoming you into our home. Below you will find a list of measures we are putting into place to ensure everyone’s wellbeing. This list will be constantly updated as State regulations and restrictions change.
What we expect from you:
- Please arrive wearing a mask, and ensure that you wear a mask while in the main house. Once you enter the garden area where your guest room is, you are free to remove your mask and enjoy the property.
- Upon arrival, you will have your temperature taken (by no contact infrared thermometer), and have your luggage sprayed with a disinfectant.
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided upon entering the main house.
- We strongly encourage you to have both travel health insurance and trip cancellation insurance in place before arriving in Mexico.
- Please stay up to date on the state of Yucatan’s Covid rules and regulations. Here is a link to a site that updates this info twice a week: www.facebook.com/midcitybeat
What you can expect from us:
- Along with our general room amenities, we will also provide you with a personal bottle of hand sanitizer, and package of disinfecting wipes. Washable, reusable cloth masks will also be available for our guests upon request.
- We will keep our occupancy at a 50% level, ensuring you have plenty of room to socially distance on the property.
- We will ensure that there is a 24 hour period in between any room occupancy.
- In between guests, each room will be thoroughly sanitized, including air conditioner filters.
- Housekeeping will be agreed upon with each set of guests, to ensure you are comfortable with all measures taken.
- All common surfaces in the main house will be disinfected continuously throughout the day.
We look forward to safely welcoming you to Casa Dos Lirios, and appreciate your patience as we all enter into the “new normal” of travel and tourism.